How much is it to repair the fishing boat on hay day
Docks boat - hay day - super cheats, The docks and boat are available to use at level 19. or at least they will once you have enough coins. you need an eye-watering 16,000 coins to be able to repair the dock. this is (we imagine) far more than most players will have at this stage, in which case you may want to plan ahead and save up for this. it also takes a fair amount of time to repair.. Boat hay day wiki fandom powered wikia, The boat becomes available at level 17, when players can repair the boat dock. once the dock is repaired, the riverboat begins to appear and stop at the farm. the repair costs 14,000 coins and takes 1 day and 7 hours (or 68 diamonds).. Top 15 hay day tips tricks cher cabula' mindbox, Boat orders; speaking of what i should have done was to save up for the juicer and then repair the fishing boat what i like most about hay day is that.
Cool repair fishing boat hay day, Living boat - grid survival, living small boat, watch boat fishing kayak . Living on a boat - off grid survival, I would say if you have to think about living on a small boat, to watch the boat you could use a fishing kayak to go Repair fishing boat? - supercell community forums, Hay day; general discussion repair fishing boat? coins repair revenue wise?. Hay Day; General Discussion Repair mine or fishing boat? I only have coins to repair one right now and I don't know which one will be better for me revenue wise? The fishing boat unlock level 27 - hay day answers, How cost repair fishing boat reached level , hay day answers android. How much does it cost to repair the fishing boat because I haven't reached that level yet and I want to know so that I, Hay Day Answers for the Android
Komentar
Posting Komentar